Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Goods and Bads HOW TO

I believe this speech was much easier than any other speechs i have done. It was easy because i knew the matieral so well that it was like i was speeking to a friend or teaching. My confidence was much better and i did well looking at all the people. I think i did well keeping my voice loud and explaining things in enough detail but not to much. I think that i had some things to work on though. I said a lot of "um's" and i stuttered alot. There was many things that i was trying to dumb down so people would understand what i was talking about and i wasnt sure if everyone was understanding where i was or were getting lost. Like Mr.Lunn said i lost i think i should have done a better job keeping my audience in tune and my speech more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment